Viewing Your ePortfolios
"My ePortfolios," is where you will be able to see all of the ePortfolios that you've created, as well as any ePortfolios to which you've been given editor, publisher or administrative access. Simply click on the name of the ePortfolio to begin viewing and editing it.
Filtering ePortfolios by Role
Clicking on the icon next to "My ePortfolios," or the text itself, allows users the ability to filter which ePortfolios display in this area of the dashboard by the following criteria:
- Created by me - Shows only the ePortfolios created by the user.
- Shared with me - Shows only the ePortfolios that have been shared directly (not through courses) with the user.
- Subscription - Shows only the ePortfolios that have been subscribed to by the user.
- Admin - Shows ePortfolios that the user has administrative access to.
- Editor - Shows ePortfolios that the user has editing access to.
- Publisher - Shows ePortfolios that the user has publishing access to.
- Viewer - Shows the ePortfolios the user has been given viewing access to.
Once filters are selected, they are automatically saved so that when users return to their home pages, they always have the same portfolios listed.
Filtering ePortfolios by Course
Users can also view ePortfolios by the courses that they've been shared with.
Creating a New ePortfolio
New ePortfolios can be created easily by clicking on the "+" button within My ePortfolios. For more information on the process of creating a new ePortfolio, go toCreating a New ePortfolio