Viewing Your ePortfolios
My ePortfolios is where you'll be able to see all of the ePortfolios that you've created and any ePortfolios which you've been given access to. Click on the name of the ePortfolio to begin viewing and editing it.
Filtering ePortfolios by Role
Clicking on the icon next to "My e-Portfolios" or the text itself allows users the ability to filter which ePortfolios display in this area of the dashboard by the following criteria:
- Created by me - Shows only the ePortfolios created by the user.
- Shared with me - Shows only the ePortfolios that have been shared directly (not through courses) with the user.
- Subscription - Shows only the ePortfolios that have been subscribed to by the user.
- Admin - Shows ePortfolios that the user has administrative access to.
- Editor - Shows ePortfolios that the user has editing access to.
- Publisher - Shows ePortfolios that the user has publishing access to.
- Viewer - Shows the ePortfolios the user has been given viewing access to.
Once a filters is selected, it will be automatically saved so you will always have the same portfolios listed on your homepage.
Filtering ePortfolios by Course
You can also view ePortfolios by the courses that you've been shared on.
Creating a New ePortfolio
New ePortfolios can be created easily by clicking on the "+" button within My ePortfolios. For more information on the process of creating a new ePortfolio, go toCreating a New ePortfolio
Please sign in to leave a comment.