The time it takes to create an e-Portfolio varies depending on the goal of the e-Portfolio and how much content (images, text, files, etc.) you wish to share. However, the actual structure of a e-Portfolio can be setup in a matter of minutes and you can continue to add content any time.
Articles in this section
- Enabling Flash for Safari
- Enabling Flash for Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Digication
- What information does Digication need to setup our Program/Committee Assessment System?
- Do you have example ePortfolios?
- Partial Customer List
- When do I need to save or publish my e-Portfolio content?
- How do I change the dates that my course is available?
- What is the difference between a Digication e-Portfolio and a Course, Community or Assessment Group?