You can delete your e-Portfolio at any time by clicking on the "Portfolio Tools" drop-down menu and then clicking the "Delete" option. You will need to confirm the deletion. Once an e-Portfolio has been deleted, it can not be restored, so be sure that you wish to delete your e-Portfolio before you confirm the deletion. Any submissions of the e-Portfolio to the Digication Assessment Management System will remain intact.
Articles in this section
- Enabling Flash for Safari
- Enabling Flash for Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Digication
- What information does Digication need to setup our Program/Committee Assessment System?
- Do you have example ePortfolios?
- Partial Customer List
- When do I need to save or publish my e-Portfolio content?
- How do I change the dates that my course is available?
- What is the difference between a Digication e-Portfolio and a Course, Community or Assessment Group?