No, you can not utilize your own HTML files to form the sections/pages of the e-Portfolio, but you can link to custom pages that you have designed outside of Digication. If you wish to embed certain HTML snippets from services such as YouTube or Flickr, you can embed them within any media, gallery, or rich text modules.
Articles in this section
- Enabling Flash for Safari
- Enabling Flash for Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Digication
- What information does Digication need to setup our Program/Committee Assessment System?
- Do you have example ePortfolios?
- Partial Customer List
- When do I need to save or publish my e-Portfolio content?
- How do I change the dates that my course is available?
- What is the difference between a Digication e-Portfolio and a Course, Community or Assessment Group?