Some schools choose to provide their users with custom themes which may include different color schemes for e-Portfolios. Users who are comfortable editing CSS code may also choose to Customize their theme by clicking "Customize" in the Choose a Theme area of their Settings page (the Settings page is accessed from the "Portfolio Tools" drop-down menu), editing their CSS code and then saving their changes. Don't worry, you can always click the "Reset" button if you wish to return to the default CSS code!
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Enabling Flash for Safari
- Enabling Flash for Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Digication
- What information does Digication need to setup our Program/Committee Assessment System?
- Do you have example ePortfolios?
- Partial Customer List
- When do I need to save or publish my e-Portfolio content?
- How do I change the dates that my course is available?
- What is the difference between a Digication e-Portfolio and a Course, Community or Assessment Group?
Please sign in to leave a comment.