Student enrollment with a course, community or assessment group within Digication is either controlled manually by individual faculty or administrator at the school or is part of the integration we setup with a school’s LDAP (or similar) data system. Likewise, if a faculty member is creating a course, community or assessment group manually, they will be added to it upon creation.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Enabling Flash for Safari
- Enabling Flash for Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Digication
- What information does Digication need to setup our Program/Committee Assessment System?
- Do you have example ePortfolios?
- Partial Customer List
- When do I need to save or publish my e-Portfolio content?
- How do I change the dates that my course is available?
- What is the difference between a Digication e-Portfolio and a Course, Community or Assessment Group?
Please sign in to leave a comment.