Yes, you can paste text from a text document rather than typing directly into the Rich Text Module. If you are copying and pasting from Word, copy the text, then place your cursor where you wish the text to appear in your module. Then click on the "Paste from Word" icon and paste into the text box that appears and then click "Insert" to place the text within the Rich Text Module.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Enabling Flash for Safari
- Enabling Flash for Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Digication
- What information does Digication need to setup our Program/Committee Assessment System?
- Do you have example ePortfolios?
- Partial Customer List
- When do I need to save or publish my e-Portfolio content?
- How do I change the dates that my course is available?
- What is the difference between a Digication e-Portfolio and a Course, Community or Assessment Group?
Please sign in to leave a comment.