If you have uploaded an image into a media module and the color looks different than your original, we recommend checking the color settings of the image (you may need to change it to RGB), flattening the image, saving the image as a jpeg or gif. If these changes do not improve the color, please contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Enabling Flash for Safari
- Enabling Flash for Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Digication
- What information does Digication need to setup our Program/Committee Assessment System?
- Do you have example ePortfolios?
- Partial Customer List
- When do I need to save or publish my e-Portfolio content?
- How do I change the dates that my course is available?
- What is the difference between a Digication e-Portfolio and a Course, Community or Assessment Group?