You cannot upload your own CSS for your e-Portfolio, however, users who are comfortable editing CSS code may choose to customize the look of their e-Portfolio by clicking "Customize" in the Choose a Theme area of their Settings page, editing their CSS code and then saving their changes. The Settings page is accessed from the "Portfolio Tools" drop-down menu. Don't worry, you can always click the "Reset" button if you wish to return to the default CSS code!
Articles in this section
- Enabling Flash for Safari
- Enabling Flash for Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh)
- Enabling Flash for Digication
- What information does Digication need to setup our Program/Committee Assessment System?
- Do you have example ePortfolios?
- Partial Customer List
- When do I need to save or publish my e-Portfolio content?
- How do I change the dates that my course is available?
- What is the difference between a Digication e-Portfolio and a Course, Community or Assessment Group?