Birthdate is not required if the COPPA field is set. By sending a checked COPPA field you are vouching for the user that they are over 13 years old and do not required a signed COPPA form.
Articles in this section
- How can our school prevent emails from Digication being marked as SPAM?
- How Do I Add or Remove A User To A System Group?
- What is the convention for the course syncid used in course imports?
- How does Digication handle registration adds/drops for the Registration table?
- What does the Update/Delete field do in the User table during a batch import?
- Is Birthdate a Required Field in User Imports?
- What are the advantages/disadvatages to creating user-defined fields versus using the built-in Groups functionality?
- Classic Digication: Supported Browsers and System Requirements
- What browsers are supported?
- Are any plugins required?