The "Assignments" tab in courses is a major part of Digication's Assessment Management System (AMS) toolset and allows faculty to create workflow-based assignments with steps for students to submit their work for rubric scoring, as well as other types of feedback. Within this tab, assignments can be created, edited, imported and reports can also be generated from assignments as well.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Course Notifications
- The Assignments Tab
- Creating a Course
- Manually Enrolling Users in Courses
- Creating an ePortfolio Assignment through the Digication Blackboard Building Block
- Viewing Student ePortfolio Assignment Submissions
- Viewing Student Progress Towards Standards/Learning Outcomes
- Adding and Using Standards within a Course
- Accessing Course Level Assessment Reports
- Using Teacher Rubrics and Standard Rubrics to Score Student Work within a Course
Please sign in to leave a comment.